What is it?
A of the school’s ability to welcome and connect with families and the community.
Who is involved?
Principal, teachers, parents and community members actively participate in evaluating:
- How welcoming is the Physical Environment of the School?
- How easily found and understood is your school’s web-based information?
- How Parent Involvement Policies can be enhanced?
- How effective is Home/School Communication?
- Significant improvement in student achievement can result when schools embrace parent involvement.
- Technical Assistance to meet Title I parent involvement requirements.